Tuesday 26 November 2013

OUGD504 - Web Interim Crit

For this crit we were put into groups and had to present our website concepts, wire frames & potential coding, talking through the way in which the website was going to work & navigate.
I showed the three wireframes for my pages as well as the half finished website, which had all the images on but no written content.
Content shown:
 Feedback was generally positive, with people liking the simplicity of the design and the use of vector images instead of photographic images.
The only slightly negative feedback I got was about the colour chosen, more on the reason on why I chose the colour as there was not much significance to it, or a related reason to use it for the content. It was suggested that I change all the colour to black as some people felt it would be more striking.
However I think that colour choice is down to personal preference at the end of the day and I certainly prefer having the green colour over black.
I found this crit useful as it affirmed my ideas on this brief and gave me some useful suggestions and other people's insight into how well the website worked and put across the content & concept.

No comments:

Post a Comment