Monday 2 December 2013

OUGD502 - A Design Strategy: Pentagram

Link

Pentagram is a design agency that I have been following since my foundation year. At the time, however, I didn't realise quite how big they were and how much they had done. Over the past couple of years I have begun to appreciate the amount of work they do, all over the world.

I find it pretty incredible to see a design agency on this scale, doing so much different kinds of design work, from packaging, to information display or interior space design, all while keeping a high standard of work.

This is definitely a design agency which I would love to visit in the future and potentially get a placement there.

Below is some of the work that I particularly like.

Billboard

Archtober 2013

GATO

Saks 5th Avenue

ila
I really like the range of work that Pentagram do. As they are such a large design company, they are in all areas of design, and create some really incredible work consistently over these.

No comments:

Post a Comment