Monday 23 March 2015

OUGD602 - Follow Up Email From Cool Beans

This morning I received an email from Andrew at Cool Beans Creative, following my placement.


Good morning Emily, 
I hope you had great weekend. 
I checked with Mark re using any work that you did over the last 2 weeks and he confirmed as I said on Friday. 
I was wondering about the Unity job you have been working on. 
With you using it as a portfolio piece, if there are any further bits to complete I wanted to offer you the opportunity to complete all. 
There should not be too much to do at this stage and I can brief you by mail and then go through anything else on the phone if needed. 
If something you would like to do, or not - let me know. 
Thanks 
Andrew

I think it's great that they're happy for me to finish the designs I was doing while there. I did the majority of the project, so it was only a few bits and pieces that needed sorting out. I think it's a great opportunity for me to be able to finish this and I can have a fully complete project in my portfolio.

No comments:

Post a Comment