Monday 12 May 2014

OUGD502 - Studio Brief 2: A Design Presence (3)

Today I photographed all the work that I have done for this brief. I am happy with the way everything has printed and turned out so feel confident that I can get a good set of final images.

Final Images

Promotional Pack

Stationary

Full Set

I am really happy with the way these final photographs turned out. Photographing them against the black made it easy for me to edit them well while keeping all the colour as vibrant as they are. One issue I do have is that the blue on the business cards has turned out a lot darker than on the envelopes. This isn't so obvious on the printed material, but photographed it becomes very clear.

To fully show off my branding, I created some design boards which show every aspect to my personal branding.

Final Design boards:



Overall I have found this project to be enjoyable. While I didn't have much time to get through everything, I don't think that this was an issue at all. I feel I worked at a very productive rate and got a lot of work done in the short space of time I gave myself to do it. With this, I have made work that I am happy with and that is quite strong in terms of visual identity. Choosing a logo, colours, typefaces and a pattern initially really helped me when it came to quick production of the work.

I think that while I have done a lot of the typical stuff for branding and self promotion, I have approached it in a way which represents me as a designer and clearly shows this throughout my designs. I am much happier with this self branding than with how it was last year and feel that it does represent how much I have moved on and developed in a year.

No comments:

Post a Comment